* Richard Jewell. I’ve had this movie on my list for awhile and finally got around to watching it. I’ve got a character falling under suspicion for something he didn’t do and I wanted a little color. 😁 I found the movie extremely interesting. Lots of food for thought about the power we have given media to pass quick judgement and ruin lives.
* An Impossible Marriage. I’m halfway through this and finding it fairly amazing. A mixed-orientation marriage is how the authors describe themselves, both the husband and wife attracted to women, but both desperately in love with and committed to Jesus. It’s challenged me personally and I recommend it!
* Get to the Publishing Punchline. And of course I have to recommend this to anyone who is interested in writing their own book. It was recently published by my friend and fellow expat, literary agent Joy Eggerichs Reed. She took myself and four other aspiring authors through the process outlined in the book and it was amazing.
* The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes. As a fan of the Hunger Games books, I was thrilled to stumble across this prequel and it did not disappoint. As a fiction author, I was amazed at the world building Suzanne Collins was able to do in reverse. Wonderful storytelling.
- Required Disclaimer: Please be advised, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. That means if you click on one of our links we’ll earn a few extra pennies. 😉